[WSBARP] When Can you Tow?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon May 6 16:52:16 PDT 2024

Greetings List Members -

I am hoping someone may be able to point me in the right direction for one
of my clients who is having issues with a short-term rental where people
are parking on her property. (Note - she has a large flat space that runs
between a retaining wall and the public right of way for when she has a
trailer/RV at her home....but people from the short term rental across the
street are telling their guests to park in that spot).

I have only ever dealt with trespass when it was a specific person and not
a vehicle like this. Appreciate any tips or guidance as to where I can look
further for a solution. She has tried to talk with the owner of the short
term rental, they refuse to be good neighbors and she is at the point where
she wants to have vehicles towed.

She is within the City of SeaTac

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

*Mailing Address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

For All Meetings & Scheduling: info at williams-ruthlaw.com

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /