[WSBARP] UCC enforcement

Timothy Steen tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com
Wed Mar 20 13:21:11 PDT 2024

Craig,

Given that you have an ongoing business with real and personal property assets, you may be best off throwing the entire matter into a receivership.  The receivership may offer you the most effective control over the assets with the least liability and coordination of competing creditors.  Contact Kevin Hanchett at RTC, who is excellent for receiverships:

Kevin P. Hanchett

Direct: 425-678-8162

Cell: 206-930-5332

hanchett at RTCreceivers.com<mailto:hanchett at RTCreceivers.com>

Timothy E. Steen

Attorney | Anderson Hunter Law Firm

2707 Colby Avenue #1001 | Everett, WA  98201

P.  (425) 252-5161<tel:+14252525161> | D.  (425) 303-3125<tel:+14253033125> | F.  (425) 258-3345<tel:+14252583345>

tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com>| www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>

This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  To comply with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this e-mail is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized in writing by the attorney of record.  E-mail communications are not intended to create contracts or CR 2A agreements.  All such agreements must be signed by the attorney of record.  Thank you.