[WSBARP] Collateral Estoppel Cases - Litigator Help

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Mar 18 17:02:33 PDT 2024

Paul-I don't have a case off the top of my head, but in your situation I usually search something like:

"collateral estoppel" /10 element*

To catch a good case that says something like "the elements of collateral estoppel are...."

To get something in the same general area of law as your caes you might add "quiet title" as a separate phrase to the search.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC