[WSBARP] Eviction after tax sale

Craig Gourley craig at glgmail.com
Mon Mar 11 06:56:56 PDT 2024

Listmates,  Has anyone had experience with eviction after a tax sale?  Foreclosed DOTs have their own statutory procedure but we are not seeing anything under the tax sale statute.  Is it simply an ejectment action? Seems correct but just want to make sure there is not some procedure lurking out there we are missing .  Thanks in advance!

GOURLEY LAW GROUP
THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
SNOHOMISH ESCROW
P.O. Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
PH:  (360) 568-5065 (800) 291-8401
Fax: (360) 568-8092

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.