[WSBARP] Real Estate Litigation Attorney

ron at housh.org ron at housh.org
Mon Jun 17 13:51:13 PDT 2024

I am retired – and enjoying the same.

I was just contacted by the daughter of a former client (former client is deceased).

Daughter needs immediate representation in a real estate matter – believe it is largely an easement issue.

The subject property is in Lewis County; however, the prospective client would prefer to retain counsel outside of Lewis County [presumably Thurston].

She was served with papers last Friday with a hearing date next Monday June 24.  I did not get details, but I assume it may be on an Order to Show Cause.

I will quickly pass along any interested persons.  Thanks!

Ron

Ron Housh

ron at housh.org <mailto:ron at housh.org>

Phone: 206-235-2459