[WSBARP] Cease and Desist Order - need referral in Seattle or help so I can DIY

Mark McClure mark at mcclurelawgroup.com
Thu Jul 25 12:34:46 PDT 2024

Sort of a cool idea but definitely will hurt some businesses for the
benefit of the commons.  A taking?

https://www.seattle.gov/documents/Departments/SDOT/About/DocumentLibrary/DirectorsRules/FestivalStreetDR1-2019.pdf

*Mark C. McClure* *| *
*Managing Attorney *Law Office of Mark McClure, PS

*"Why Retire With Debt?"*1103 West Meeker Street, #101
Kent, WA 98032

Office:  253.631.6484 (Leave Msg - Will be returned within 24 hours)
Email: Mark at McClureLawGroup.com
Web: www.McClureLawGroup.com <http://www.mcclurelawgroup.com/>

*Notice of Unavailability:* * August 29, 2024 – September 2, 2024*

***NOTE** All visits must be scheduled in advance for access to the
building.  Call *253-631-6484 * to schedule.*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email contains legal stuff. If you are not
the intended recipient you could get into a lot of trouble if you read it,
and even more trouble if you tell someone else about it. So, the best thing
to do is ignore it and forget you ever saw it. Thank you.

*Corporate/Trust Law News:*

FINCer Notice:  Deadline:  12/31/2024:  A Beneficial Ownership Information
Report (BOIR) under the Corporate Transparency Act (CTA). The CTA requires
certain types of U.S. and foreign entities to report beneficial ownership
information to the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), a bureau
of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. If you have an Interest in a
Business or Trust – this may apply to you!

Civil penalty. Any person who fails to comply with the registration
requirements may be liable for a civil penalty of up to *$5,000 for each
violation*.  See https://www.fincen.gov/penalties.

Video Explaining More here:  *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qXv37hf4Dw
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qXv37hf4Dw>**.  *

You  can file your report here:  https://boiefiling.fincen.gov/.

NOTE:  If you would like our office to handle your current reporting
requirements, we can do so for a flat fee of $1,000 per entity.