[WSBARP] REETA question

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Jul 23 14:15:47 PDT 2024

Yes, look at WAC 458-61A-210(5)(b). The statement of trustee, and what must be included is described there.

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DADD0A.CE7EAA30]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Our office will be closed on FRIDAYS from June 7, 2024 through August 30, 2024.

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.