[WSBARP] ATT Easements

Timothy Steen tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com
Fri Jul 19 10:20:25 PDT 2024

John,

I have.  I worked with Greg Ohmer, who was very helpful.  He may direct you to the appropriate the person with ATT's property  management vendor.  Contact details below.

Best

Tim

Gregory D. Ohmer

Director Network Planning

Tower Strategies

AT&T Mobility Services LLC

400 Northpoint Parkway

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Bldg 400

m  404-713-0087  go2786 at att.com<mailto:go2786 at att.com>

Timothy E. Steen

Attorney | Anderson Hunter Law Firm

2707 Colby Avenue #1001 | Everett, WA  98201

P.  (425) 252-5161<tel:+14252525161> | D.  (425) 303-3125<tel:+14253033125> | F.  (425) 258-3345<tel:+14252583345>

tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:tsteen at andersonhunterlaw.com>| www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>

This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  To comply with IRS regulations, we advise you that any discussion of Federal tax issues in this e-mail is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by you, (a) to avoid any penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (b) to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.  We do not accept service of any kind by e-mail unless expressly authorized in writing by the attorney of record.  E-mail communications are not intended to create contracts or CR 2A agreements.  All such agreements must be signed by the attorney of record.  Thank you.