[WSBARP] Juno Auto Response. Re: "FEMA Substantial Repair" - PC needs assistance

laj-laws at juno.com laj-laws at juno.com
Wed Jul 3 08:08:58 PDT 2024

Mr. Johnstone will have limited availability the week of the Fourth of July into the following week. Feel free, however, to leave him a detailed message here or on his toll-free number of 888.298.1647. He looks forward to reaching back out to you when he is back in the office full time beginning July 10th.

In the meantime, have a safe Fourth of July Weekend as we celebrate, during a tumultuous time in our country, the Freedoms we have today because of the women and men who have so valiantly fought for them (both physically and otherwise) not only in the past but during these present times as well.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

The Law Offices of Larry A. Johnstone, Attorney at Law, PLLC