[WSBARP] FinCEN Reporting of BOI

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Jan 17 10:54:11 PST 2024

Greetings List Members -

I just wanted to share my experience with filing the Beneficial Ownership
Information data through the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).

It was super easy. Honestly, the most difficult part was remembering that
Treasury website (like the IRS) only allow submissions during business
hours. I tried and failed 3 times to file on Sunday. Today, it took me only
the one time and was over in about 3 minutes.

What you will need:
1) Corporate name of your entity
2) Tax ID
3) All beneficial owners (in my case, a sole member PLLC so it was easy)
4) a government issued ID as a PDF (note, the file name cannot have spaces)

Super easy.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /