[WSBARP] lot status determination in Snohomish County

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Thu Feb 29 10:56:03 PST 2024

Rod,
I cannot answer regarding the appeal process.  However, if the "negative"
answer came in the form of a letter/email from the county department, then
you may be able to find out why and work from there to convince them
otherwise.  We got such a "negative" letter from King County and we were
able to look into the history of the property and convince the County that
in the 1920s a legal lot had actually been created on that property.

*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege