[WSBARP] Joint Tenancy?

K. Garl Long Garl at longlaw.biz
Wed Feb 14 15:14:51 PST 2024

Looks like a fix (after I went to law school) in 64.28.040:

(1) Joint tenancy interests held in the names of both spouses or both
domestic partners, whether or not in conjunction with others, are
presumed to be their community property, the same as other property held
in the name of both spouses or both domestic partners. Any such interest
passes to the survivor of the spouse or survivor of the domestic partner
as provided for property held in joint tenancy, but in all other
respects the interest is treated as community property.