[WSBARP] Electronic Notary Service

Mark Lee mslatty at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 13:28:39 PDT 2024

 With electronic notary services do you typically have the notary certification integrated into the document or placed on a separate page?
I prefer it in the document but am curious about how this works with remote electronic notaries.

Mark S. LeeAttorney at Law
40 Lake Bellevue Drive, Suite 100Bellevue, WA 98005
phone: (206) 292-5032
fax: (206) 452-2030
email: MSLatty at yahoo.com