[WSBARP] Quest for Divorce Attorney

Dave Culbertson dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com
Thu Sep 28 15:01:09 PDT 2023

Hi, Listmates.

I have a person who needs a divorce attorney. Spanish-speaking is a big plus, please mention if a referral has that factor, but any names are welcome and I might be able to do some interpretation if necessay ( not a case I can take because divorce is not my area). The PNC lives in Everett / Marysville area, so that geography is also a favorable factor-but he can travel to other locations if necessary.

Scenario: PNC/ Husband is an immigrant currently applying for residency based on marriage to a citizen. No kids. The marriage is unraveling. The couple bought a home together, him contributing the down payment along with mortgage payments and labor/improvement, but the husband's name doesn't appear on the real property title since he didn't have any credit at the time of purchase. Also, they saved something over 20,000 together but the wife has moved it out of the joint account. He makes decent income in cement work. Has an immigration attorney helping him with that aspect of his legal needs.

At a minimum, he needs a consult pretty quick, and representation once he can get some funds together.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson