[WSBARP] rejection re Abbreviated Legal Description on recorded document

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Sep 19 08:45:11 PDT 2023

I would simply add that I have established relationships with a couple
different title companies and when I am doing a transfer I am able to
obtain a property report from the title company at no charge. Yes, it takes
an extra step of me writing to them but what I get in return is their
internal report and then a copy of the last recorded Deed or DOT.

The various recording entities are truly modern day examples of a fiefdom
that just love to keep people on their toes.

Good luck!!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /