[WSBARP] Correcting Parcel Number on Deed

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Fri Sep 15 11:17:36 PDT 2023

Needs to be recorded as it does change something on the deed that others
who examine it later on will be grateful :)

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com