[WSBARP] Correcting County Auditor's Recording Mistate - Who Pays

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Fri Oct 27 10:33:03 PDT 2023

Apparently, the county separated the documents while recording and somehow attached the second legal to the deed for client’s property.  It was not the grantor’s problem.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC

Attorneys at Law
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.