[WSBARP] referral - commercial lease dispute - Bremerton (Kitsap County)

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Mon Oct 23 10:48:59 PDT 2023

Potential client is tenant on a manufacturing space in Bremerton, is having disputes with landlord concerning problems with condition of the premises, and landlord appears to be trying to connive a tenant default in rent by being uncommunicative and making it difficult to timely pay.

I'd be willing but I am SWAMPED and Kitsap is outside my usual stomping grounds. Any referrals? Self-referrals?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen