[WSBARP] Issues With WASHINGTON CORPORATIONS FILING SYSTEM?

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Thu Oct 19 10:28:19 PDT 2023

But Rob, don't take it personally. You are a nice guy.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law
Partner

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com
lucentlaw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.