[WSBARP] King County - In-Person Recording?

Paul Okner paul at fremontlawgroup.com
Mon Oct 9 11:40:43 PDT 2023

Hi all,

King County stopped doing walk-in recording during the shutdown.  I figured
that would be the policy indefinitely, and quickly grew very fond of
e-recording in any event.

However, a recent matter will likely require in-person recording, and
recent checks on the county's website suggest that they are once again
accepting walk-ins at the Pioneer Square location.  But I haven't been able
to verify this with anyone there, so was wondering if anyone on this list
could confirm that King County is now open for walk-ins?

Many thanks,

-Paul Okner
*Fremont Law PLLC*
3429 Fremont Pl. N.,  Suite 305