[WSBARP] Damages for intentional misrepresentation of property acreage

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Thu Nov 16 16:39:52 PST 2023

Hello:

Client closes on horse/residential property in 2005 that was advertised and insured by title company for 15.6 acres. We have the original purchase and sale, F17, legal description, appraisal, listing agent flyers and NWMLS listing from 2005 showing 15 acres for sale.

Client recently found out about 2 days ago that they have 3.5 less acres than the 15 original advertised.

Could someone provide me with some thoughts and or complaint, damages etc. would the discovery of this extend the SOL.

Thank you,

Justin Monro
Attorney at law
The Monro Law Firm PS Inc.