[WSBARP] Mortgage vs Deed of Trust

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Wed Nov 8 10:01:33 PST 2023

If any part of property is farm land or agricultural property, you
can't use a deed of trust.

---

_PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, I HAVE MOVED MY OFFICE
AND CAN BE REACHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW ADDRESS:_

_LAW OFFICE OF SHAUN WATCHIE PERRY_
_PO BOX 348_
_GRAPEVIEW, WA 98546-0348_

_(TELEPHONE, FAX,  EMAIL, and WEB PAGE  remain the same):_

_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | Email:
shaunwperry at swp-law.com | __Web Page: www.swp-law.com [2]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._