[WSBARP] King County Recorder

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue May 23 09:06:38 PDT 2023

I am terrible at anticipating what KCR will next reject my documents for, but for what it's worth, I use "John Jones, also appearing of record as John A. Jones" and variations of that, including "John Jones also known as John A. Jones" all the time. Regardless of which variation you use, so long as the deed and Box 1 of the REETA use the exact same language, I think you should be able to record.

And if they reject it in the afternoon, I suggest resubmitting it in the morning. Sometimes that seems to work also. Why? I have no idea.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC