[WSBARP] List of Legal Publications by County

Kendel Froese kendel at thrivelawpllc.com
Tue May 9 13:03:30 PDT 2023

I cannot recommend The Exchange <https://www.spokane.exchange/> highly
enough for Spokane County. Great customer service, communication, and price
point.

Warmly,
Kendel

--

Kendel Froese

Attorney, Thrive Law PLLC <https://www.thrivelawpllc.com/>

203 N. Washington | Suite 200 | Spokane, WA | 99201

509.514.5317 (Call & Text) | kendel at thrivelawpllc.com

Instantly schedule an appointment with me here
<https://calendly.com/thrivelaw>!