[WSBARP] Referral for Texas Residential Mortgage Lender

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Mon May 8 15:12:46 PDT 2023

This is off-topic, so please bear with me...

One of our software consultants is looking to purchase a home in Celina, TX
(40 miles north of Dallas) and is looking for some recommendations for a
mortgage lender serving that area). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law
Partner

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com
lucentlaw.com

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.