[WSBARP] Potential Client

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Fri Mar 31 08:53:49 PDT 2023

Good Morning Colleagues:
I was contacted by a PC that I am not able to assist. If any of you are interested, please let me know and I will pass on any responses to her.
This is a Yakima Co case. PC and estranged husband have 5 health clubs in the Yakima area. LLC entity. There is a disso pending and PC has a family law attorney. They have been separated since approx. 2018. She apparently does not participate/participate much in the inner workings of the business. Without her knowledge, husband re-upped a lease at one of the facilities. Lease was either personally signed or personally guaranteed. Some event causing damage (apparently not covered by insurance) occurred and she was just served with a Summons & Complaint by the LL for over $100K. She alleges husband is abusive and she cannot deal with him on her own.
I have not seen any documents and I do not know this person. I'm just posting here to see if anyone wants to pursue representation.
Thanks,

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D963AE.4F2E6440]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>