[WSBARP] Referral for a Quiet Title Action King County

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Fri Mar 24 12:11:43 PDT 2023

Thanks sending to client

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 24, 2023, at 12:09 PM, Michael Brandt <mbrandt at brandtlawgroup.com> wrote:

Michael:

Karen Cobb, at Frey Buck, has successfully handled this type of matter for me in the past.  I highly recommend her.

Michael D. Brandt
BRANDT LAW GROUP
1200 - 5th Avenue, Suite 1950
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.441.5739
206.299.9115 (fax)
www.brandtlawgroup.com<http://www.brandtlawgroup.com/>

[image001.jpg]
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attached document(s) is CONFIDENTIAL and may be protected by attorney-client privilege and/or the work-product doctrine. The e-mail (and attached document(s)) is intended for use by the person(s) to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of such e-mail and/or document(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and/or any attached document(s) in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (206) 441-5739.