[WSBARP] Referral - Land Use

Patrick McDonald pmcdonald at podymcdonaldlaw.com
Fri Mar 24 08:11:33 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have a homeowner association client in Olympia that is looking for assistance. An apartment complex is being built adjacent to the association, and the Association needs to respond to a "Determination of Nonsignficance" issued by Thurston County Planning & Economic Development regarding some proposed changes to the apartment project's site plan and habitat management plan that the association deems will have negative consequences on its residents.

If you are interested, I'll forward your information to the client.

Thanks,

Patrick McDonald
Pody & McDonald, PLLC
1000 Second Avenue, Ste. 1605