[WSBARP] [External Email] Quiet Title - DOT where CTIC is TTEE

Allen Sakai asakai at jgslaw.com
Wed Mar 22 16:53:18 PDT 2023

Inge:

I don’t have an answer to your actual question.  But I seem to recall years ago running into the same issue.  I was able to find the successor to or a company that bought out the old bail bond company and had them do a request for full recon.  I think what we did was call a couple of going concern bail bond comp[anise and asked if they knew of the old one.  It’s not like there are hundreds of them so eventually we were able to find the successor.  Seems that at least back then, the bail bond companies didn’t just go away because at any point in time they had outstanding bonds.  So instead they merged, got sold or transferred.  If you haven’t, maybe try to trace a successor bail bond company.  Good luck!

Allen R. Sakai
Attorney at Law
Jeppesen Gray Sakai P.S.
10655 N.E. 4th Street, Suite 801
Bellevue, WA 98004-5044

Phone: 425-454-2344, ext - 106
Fax:  425-646-8889
asakai at jgslaw.com<mailto:asakai at jgslaw.com>
www.jgslaw.com<http://www.jgslaw.com/>

This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call to (425)-454-2344, or by reply to this communication.