[WSBARP] Recorder Frustration #1,000,000+ - Thursday laugh

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Fri Mar 17 11:35:31 PDT 2023

Hmmmm – and yet here’s the definition of CP
RCW 26.16.030 Community property defined—Management and control. Property not acquired or owned, as prescribed in RCW 26.16.010 and 26.16.020, acquired after marriage or after registration of a state registered domestic partnership by either domestic partner or either husband or wife or both, is community property.

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D958C4.92923530]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
2200 S 76th Ave