[WSBARP] Recorder Frustration #1,000,000+ - Thursday laugh

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Thu Mar 16 16:36:36 PDT 2023

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the daughter to mother QCD that had been rejected because I had dared use the title clearance WAC for the exemption. It was rejected by King Co and I was told to use the gift WAC and the published gift supplement form. Even though this was not a gift (confirmed by all of you colleagues), I knuckled under and complied. It got rejected AGAIN - because, wait for it - I had left the boxes blank on the Q: "Has there been or will there be a refinance of THE debt?" Below was my revised interlineated supplement the last time, which did finally go through. These clerks are completely ridiculous!!!...

[cid:image001.png at 01D95825.787C8140]

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D95825.787C8140]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>