[WSBARP] Extension of Note and Deed of Trust

Nestor Gorfinkel nestor at GlcLawyer.com
Thu Mar 16 10:18:43 PDT 2023

I agree with you. I was just informing of a more inexpensive route, which we know is not always the best.

Nestor
________________________________
From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry <shaunwperry at swp-law.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 11:52 AM
To: wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Extension of Note and Deed of Trust

Hi Nestor, I am always a little nervous about just doing the  note extension. I do a boot and suspenders approach which I learned as a lender's counsel years ago.  I always do a modification of deed of trust together with the note modification agreement, record the deed of trust modification and obtain an endorsement  from the title company. It is a small price to pay to make sure your client does not have to worry about someone leap frogging ahead of him in priority and lets. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks, Shaun

Ms. Shaun Watchie Perry | Attorney at Law
Law Office of Shaun Watchie Perry
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 940 | Seattle, WA 98101
Tel +206.729.7442 | Fax + 206.260.1411 | www.swp-law.com<http://www.swp-law.com>

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please call immediately 206-729-7442 and return this e-mail to the above e-mail address and delete from your files.