[WSBARP] Asking for your vote, again

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Jun 30 09:44:20 PDT 2023

Greetings List Members -

Hopefully you have all seen the election for the RPPT Section Executive
Committee. I have added my name to the list of candidates to join the EC
representing the PT side of the section.

I ask for your vote to allow me to bring the knowledge and experience that
I have acquired serving on the Board of Governors for the WSBA to our
section with the objective of making section action easier for all
(including the EC).

Having been the BOG liaison for the past two years, I have seen the amazing
work put forth by the EC and want to join in on those efforts given that my
own practice is based in this area of law.

Thank you for your consideration!

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /