[WSBARP] Name changes

Adrienne Keith Wills akwills at willslawfirm.com
Thu Jun 29 09:26:23 PDT 2023

In King County, you can go through district court and it’s my understanding that they’ve set it up to be fairly user-friendly.  See https://kingcounty.gov/courts/district-court/name-changes.aspx
Best, Adrienne
--
Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator
Wills Law Firm Inc. | www.WillsLawFirm.com<http://www.willslawfirm.com/>
1700 7th Ave #2100 | Seattle, WA 98101

Client Meetings are by appointment only.

Voice & text: (206) 523-3047 | Fax: (206) 219-6714

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Mark Anderson <marka at mbaesq.com>
Date: Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 9:21 AM
To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBARP] Name changes

Depending on the county, they may have forms available on their website.  I, too, have some forms from the distant past but I'm not sure if they still work.

Mark B. Anderson
ANDERSON LAW FIRM PLLC
821 Dock St  Ste 209  PMB 4-12
Tacoma, Washington 98402
+1 253-327-1750
+1 253-327-1751 (fax)
marka at mbaesq.com<mailto:marka at mbaesq.com>
www.mbaesq.com<http://www.mbaesq.com/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This transmission is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual named recipient. It may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine, or other confidentiality protection. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender via e-mail or by telephone at (253) 327-1750 that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.