[WSBARP] Defeating Prospective Adverse Possession Claim

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Tue Jun 20 14:08:08 PDT 2023

To be clear, it takes 10 years to adversely possess the property unless
taxes have been paid by the possessor (then the time frame drops to 7).  I
would revoke permission asap, based upon the information provided.

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com