[WSBARP] Terminating Life Estate

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Mon Jun 12 09:55:28 PDT 2023

A quitclaim deed would do the trick :). You can add language to address
specifically why the qcd is being given (e.g. the grantor herein is
executing this deed for the express purpose of transferring all right,
title and interest in the property including the life estate granted by
instrument ____________ ...")

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com