[WSBARP] Mediator for broken hearted TICs

Craig Blackmon craig at lawofficeofcraigblackmon.com
Mon Jun 12 07:42:20 PDT 2023

'Mates, I often get the call from a couple of formerly love-struck kids who
made the -- in retrospect -- remarkably poor decision to buy a house
together before marriage. Now they gotta get over the emotions and resolve
the co-ownership.

In other words, I think they would benefit from a mediator. Does anyone
focus on these sorts of matters and offer simple mediation services? If so,
names please and I will pass them along.

Thanks as always!

Craig
Craig Blackmon, Attorney at Law
<https://www.mywsba.org/PersonifyEbusiness/LegalDirectory/LegalProfile.aspx?Usr_ID=000000029240>
92 Lenora St. #103, Seattle WA  98121
Office/Cell: (206) 369-5949
On the blog: Changes to Title and the QCD
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/blog/quitclaim-deed-explained>
<https://seattlepropertylawyer.com/>    <https://www.fsbolawyers.org/>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is a private, confidential
electronic communication encompassed by 18 USC 2510. It is for the sole use
of the intended recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a loss of its confidential or privileged
nature.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender and destroy all
copies.