[WSBARP] Personal property after nonjudicial foreclosure sale

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Mon Jul 31 15:25:24 PDT 2023

What is obligation if any purchaser at non-judicial foreclosure, sale of deed of trust to keep, dispose of, or take to the dump personal property left in the property after the sale on the house. The house was not occupied after the sale and power had been cut off and there was no tenant, but there was personal property which we assume was property of the original debtor. I found nothing in the nonjudicial foreclosure, statute that addresses this issue, as there is an in the unlawful detainer statute after possession has been obtained through a writ of restitution Thank you for your thoughts.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**