[WSBARP] Off-Topic--Seeking Referral for DUI Attorney

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jul 31 11:42:07 PDT 2023

jim johansen in Edmonds.
________________________________
From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> on behalf of Dave Culbertson <dculbertson at culbertsonlawoffice.com>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 11:33 AM
To: solo-and-small-practice-section at list.wsba.org <solo-and-small-practice-section at list.wsba.org>; creditor-debtor-section at list.wsba.org <creditor-debtor-section at list.wsba.org>; wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>; wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Cc: Business Law Section <business-law-section at list.wsba.org>
Subject: [WSBARP] Off-Topic--Seeking Referral for DUI Attorney

Hello, Listmates.

A former client’s son has been arrested for DUI. I am not familiar with the practitioners in that area as I used to be. Any reccomendations would be welcome. Parents are hispanic immigrants, son is US-born.

So Spanish isn’t essential, but might help since I think the parents will be helping with the funding.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Dave Culbertson

The Law Office of Davisson Culbertson