[WSBARP] Air B and Bs

Shaun Watchie Perry shaunwperry at swp-law.com
Sun Jul 30 15:42:21 PDT 2023

Please share all  answers!

---

_PLEASE NOTE THAT EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022, I HAVE MOVED MY OFFICE
AND CAN BE REACHED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW ADDRESS:_

_LAW OFFICE OF SHAUN WATCHIE PERRY_
_PO BOX 348_
_GRAPEVIEW, WA 98546-0348_

_(TELEPHONE, FAX,  EMAIL, and WEB PAGE  remain the same):_

_Tel +206.729.7442   |  Fax + 206.260.1411 [1]  | Email:
shaunwperry at swp-law.com | __Web Page: www.swp-law.com [2]_

_This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain confidential, privileged
information. If the reader of this e-mail is not the addressee, please
be advised that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in
error, please call immediately 206-729-7442  and return this e-mail to
the above e-mail address and delete from your files._

On 2023-07-30 12:03 pm, Bryce Dille wrote:

> If the covenants of the homeowners association prohibits businesses,
> but has no restriction on short term rentals is conducting an Airbnb on
> your property, considered a business that is restricted by the
> covenants or is it just a short term rental which is not restricted
> your input would be appreciated. Thanks
>
> Bryce H. Dille
> Dille Law, PLLC
> Office: 360-350-0270
> Cell: 253-579-5561
>
> ** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that
> sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

> others.***

Links:
------
[1] tel:206.260.1411