[WSBARP] Dissolved LLC and Power to Evict

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Mon Jul 24 13:18:29 PDT 2023

(2) In winding up its activities, the limited liability company:
(a) May file a certificate of dissolution with the secretary of state to
provide notice that the limited liability company is dissolved; preserve
the limited liability company's business or property as a going concern for
a reasonable time; *prosecute and defend actions and proceedings, whether
civil, criminal, or administrative, transfer the limited liability
company's property; settle disputes; and perform other necessary acts*

I think you are well within your parameters to pursue your cause(s).

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com