[WSBARP] Bad Faith Insurance

Justin Monro justinm at monrolawfirm.com
Fri Jul 21 16:15:56 PDT 2023

I have done these. You can send it my way. I primarily practice Plaintiff PI law.

Thank you

Justin Monro
Attorney at Law
1830 Bickford Ave Ste 204
Snohomish WA 98290
P:360-863-3728
F:360-863-3985

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2023, at 4:06 PM, Brent Williams-Ruth <brent at williams-ruthlaw.com> wrote:

Lance Lloyd is a friend of mine. He and his wife are plaintiff's bad faith attorneys. He and his wife (Shannon) are an amazing team. lance at lanceloyd.com<mailto:lance at lanceloyd.com>

Brent Williams-Ruth (pronouns: he/him)
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003

**EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to the following address: PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail<mailto:Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /