[WSBARP] Insolvent Estate - time to close

Mark McClure mark at mcclurelawgroup.com
Sun Jul 9 13:13:16 PDT 2023

Thanks Daylnne.  That is what I was anticipating; just hoped I could do it
on the cheap too.

Please send me your pleadings when you get a chance.

*Mark C. McClure*
*Managing Attorney *Law Office of Mark McClure, PS

*"Why Retire With Debt?"*1103 West Meeker Street, #101
Kent, WA 98032

Office:  253.631.6484
Email: Mark at McClureLawGroup.com

*Notice of Unavailability:* *      TBD   *

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email contains legal stuff. If you are not
the intended recipient you could get into a lot of trouble if you read it,
and even more trouble if you tell someone else about it. So, the best thing
to do is ignore it and forget you ever saw it. Thank you.