[WSBARP] Neighbor Dispute Referral

Rich Busch rich.busch at wirelesscounsel.com
Wed Jul 5 19:16:27 PDT 2023

Listmates:

PC is the recipient of harassment from neighbors apparently based on the national origin of the PC’s family.  Attempts to resolve the treatment amongst themselves has not been fruitful, so PC reached out to me through a respected mutual friend for a referral.  Is there an attorney who has experience in this area?  Is there a governmental or non-profit neighborhood dispute resolution organization that is active and effective?

Self-referrals are welcome, and I will forward all recommendations.  Apologies for cross posting through Solo/Small Firm and Real Property sections.

Thank you, as always.

Rich
Richard J. Busch
Busch Law Firm PLLC
22500 SE 64th Place, Suite 130
Issaquah, WA 98027
425.458.3940 Office
206.265.3821 Wireless
rich.busch at wirelesscounsel.com<mailto:rich.busch at wirelesscounselcom>
www.wirelesscounsel.com<http://www.wirelesscounsel.com>

This message may contain confidential Attorney/Client communication, or attorney work product.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please call (425) 458-3940 to report the error, and delete this message from your system.  Thank you.