[WSBARP] Sea -King County Referral for Unlawful eviction

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Wed Jul 5 07:53:33 PDT 2023

HI,
A PC in Seattle asked for a referral for the following:

On January 4, 2023 I rented a room on a month to month. On March 10, 2023, I was informed via text message that I had to vacate by noon the following day. That being less than 24 hours. I need to try and recover the money I was forced to spend on Hotel fees from March 11th thru May 18th, when my housing was made permanent. All of these expenses were only due to an unlawful eviction. Thank you

[cid:0a18458d-57ac-4a2e-b528-65384f7c48bc]