[WSBARP] Question On Joint Personal Representatives

Jenna Brozik Jenna at prinzandbrozik.com
Tue Jan 31 09:46:40 PST 2023

I have had joint personal representatives on several probates.  It actually ran smoother because they were siblings.  Then one didn't think the other had full control possibly.
I have had no problems having joint personal representatives.

Jenna Brozik
Managing Attorney
PRINZ & BROZIK PLLC
445 S. Grand Avenue