[WSBARP] Question On Joint Personal Representatives

Craig Sjostrom cdsjostrom at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 09:22:08 PST 2023

You can have multiple PR's, but they would have to agree on everything and
the logistics can be a pain (i.e. both having to sign documents, etc.). It's
better to have one as primary and the other as a backup.

Craig

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message contains information belonging
to the Law Office of Craig Sjostrom, which may be privileged, confidential
and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If you believe that you have
received this message in error, please be so kind as to contact the sender
and delete the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Phone (360) 848-0339  Fax (360) 336-3488 email cdsjostrom at comcast.net
<mailto:cdsjostrom at comcast.net>