[WSBARP] LLC economic interest

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Jan 25 16:53:02 PST 2023

If no operating agreement or if there is not provision for distributions if there is an agreement then RCW25.16.206 applies which is distributions are made in proportion to agreed value of contributions made and any required to be made but not yet made by each member.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101
Olympia, WA 98502
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

[R_Alan_Swanson-WH-200]
** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law, Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.