[WSBARP] Exemption for single-family residences

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Mon Jan 23 14:39:46 PST 2023

Members of the listserv, my reading of RCW 59.1 8.415. Is that if you have a lease for one year or more of a single-family residence or a lease of a single-family residence of any term containing an option to purchase that the provisions of the residential landlord tenant act do not apply, and therefore would be subject to provisions of RCW 59.12 as it relates to evictions, please advise if that is the correct reading of that statute. Thank you.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**