[WSBARP] Charitable gift with future use restrictions

Kendel Froese kendel at thrivelawpllc.com
Fri Jan 20 15:14:53 PST 2023

Hi all:

I am posing this question on behalf of a colleague.

A charitable gift of real property was made in client's last will and
testament that contains future use restrictions. My colleague would
appreciate some guidance from another probate attorney that has been
involved in similar charitable gifts to get some feedback.  If you are
willing to help, please send me your contact information and I will provide
it to my colleague.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Warmly,
Kendel Froese

--

Kendel Froese

Attorney, Thrive Law PLLC <https://www.thrivelawpllc.com/>

203 N. Washington | Suite 200 | Spokane, WA | 99201

509.514.5317 (Call & Text) | kendel at thrivelawpllc.com

Instantly schedule an appointment with me here
<https://calendly.com/thrivelaw>!

*Please Note!*

The information contained in this email and any attachments are meant only
for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are reading this communication and are not the intended
recipient, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you received this communication by
mistake, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete
the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation!